Beach badges are required for admission to Belmar’s beaches from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., 7 days a week from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day.
The fee for daily badges is $9 per day (children 15 and under are free). Seasonal badges are available for $70 and $30 for senior citizens, aged 65 and over with identification verifying age.
Coming In December Contactless Beach Badge Sales.
More information coming soon!
Belmar also offers free beach admission to active members of the military and their families, Gold Star Family members and disabled veterans through “Operation: Thank You.” By law, all beach badge revenue is maintained in a separate Beach Utility Account and is used only to fund the direct and indirect costs of operating and maintaining Belmar’s beaches.
- Weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Weekends and holidays from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Ticket Booths are located at 3rd, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th and 19th Avenues and at the Beach Office
- Persons fifteen (15) years of age or younger are free.
- The cost for a Season Adult Badge is $70.00, a Season Senior Citizen Badge is $30.00, and daily badges are $9.00. A valid ID is required as proof of age for each Senior Citizen Badge purchased
- Belmar No longers offers discounts to disabled individuals
Active military members and dependents get on to the beach for FREE when they show Active Military ID.
Gold Star Family Members: A Parent, legal guardian of a member of the Armed Forces of the United States who died while on active duty for the United States get on to the beach for FREE. ALL Veterans get on the beach for FREE by showing an ID that identifies them as a veteran