Special Zoning Board Meeting
PRESS ROOM DETAILS:
BELMAR ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Belmar Zoning Board of Adjustment will convene a Special Meeting on October 14, 2021 at the Borough Council Chambers / Municipal Court, 601 Main Street, Belmar, New Jersey. The meeting will start at 6:00 P.M. At the meeting, the Board will review, discuss, and possibly vote upon certain matters. The tentative agenda, to the extent known, includes the following:
- Potential adoption of Minutes;
- Potential adoption Resolutions for previously adjudicated Applications;
- Adjudication of the following Application:
- CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING:
Edelman Investment Group, LLC
108, 108 ½, and 112-114 Twelfth Avenue
Block 110, Lots 12 / 13
The Applicant is seeking Preliminary and Final Site Plan Approval, Use / “d” Variance Approval, Floor Area Ratio Variance Approval, Height Variance Approval, Bulk Variance Approval, and Design Waiver Approval to effectuate the following:
- Demolition of existing structures on the site; and
- Construction of a 4-story building with 24 2-bedroom condominium units.
The proposed 1st floor will contain 47 EV charged parking spaces, a foyer, and an elevator. Condominium units are proposed for the 2nd floor, 3rd floor, and 4th floor. Additionally, a roof-top amenity deck is proposed as well.
- Potential Executive Session, if necessary;
- Public participation; and
- Discussion and / or potential action on such other matters as may be presented to the Board.
Relevant Application materials/plans can be viewed in the office of the Zoning Board Secretary, 601 Main Street, Belmar, NJ. The public is welcome to attend the meeting, and formal action may be take place. - April Claudio, Belmar Zoning Board Secretary