Belmar is looking for a Lifeguard Director and Assistant Supervisor to lead the strong team of approximately 70 lifeguards making Belmar’s Beaches the safest in New Jersey. Season rate ranges from $8,000 - $15,500.
Belmar is also seeking applicants for Lifeguard, Lifeguard Lieutenants, Captains, Training Officer for the 2018 Season. Hourly rate ranges from $10-$15.50 per hour. Submit resumes and applications to the Director of Public Safety, Borough of Belmar, 601 Main Street, Belmar NJ 07719 by April 1, 2018.
- Must hold current American Red Cross Lifeguard/CPR-PR/AED/First Aid Certifications, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and able to a motivated part of a team.
- Provide top notch service with a smile.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to walk/stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require moving one's whole body such as lifting, balancing, swimming, climbing and stooping or bending.
- Must be able to pass the Belmar Lifeguard swim test.
- Must be able to work in varying weather (rain, wind, cold temperatures, direct sunlight or high heat and humidity).
Lifeguard Director and Assistant Supervisors must have 5-10 years of Lifeguard experience and exhibit excellent leadership abilities. Applications available by clicking here.
Christian Dior handbags